Sunday 16 November 2014

Remembrance day

Remembrance day is a time to be thankful for the freedom we have. I believe it really makes us realize how lucky we are to live in Canada and have the privileges that we do. Even though the youth of today never has witnessed the past treacherous wars, we are still very blessed and honoured by the actions of our country. I, personally, am 100% against war, but I cannot imagine my life if it weren't for not only the veterans around us, but also the ones who never made it back.

2 comments:

  1. Nice concise statement. A couple technical issues to attend to and missed the deadline again.
    - honoured, Canadian spelling
    - by the actions, no of

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembrance Day, two capital, proper noun for holiday, did I miss this edit the first time?

    ReplyDelete